Appearance and Design
- Recommended for use with 36" wide non-griddle/grill ranges, 36" wide non-griddle/grill rangetops, and 36" wide cooktops; for larger equipment, use 18" high hood
- Optional recirculating kit accessory for ventless ducting sold separately
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite/most-used setting
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- 460 CFM interior-power ventilator comes standard with product
Wall and Island Hood Duct Covers
- 12" depth, 12" height duct cover
- Available in finishes to match rangehoods
Wall Hood Backsplashes
- Protect wall space below hood
- Create a continuous finish between cooking surface and hood
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
- 30" high
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
Wall Hood Warming Shelf Panels
- Hold cookware and condiments
- Fold up/down, heavy-duty warming shelves (non-removable) factory installed on stainless steel (SS) backsplash
- 15 7/8" wide by 10 1/8" deep
- Model has two shelves
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
- Decorative yet functional trim must be factory installed
- Chrome rail with chrome brackets
- Available for front of wall hoods (CR)
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR), Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB)
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- Virtually Seamless Design Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2024
Receive a 10% rebate with you spend $11,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2024.
Offer Expires: 6/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 12/31/2023
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive a Free qualifying Viking Appliance or $1,000 allowance towards non-qualifying product valued $1,500 or more. Rebate form must be postmarked by 12/31/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.